SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR TRACK RENTAL
Minimum safety requirements for track hirer to practice on the track.
1. Leather jacket or touring jacket with shoulder and elbow guard.
3. Full leather gloves
4. Leather shoes which cover ankles
5. Full face approved helmet.
Minimum safety requirement for track hirer to practice on the track.
1. Approved crash helmet is compulsory.
2. Wearing of shorts during practice is not allowed.
3. It is compulsory for track hirers to wear shoes during practice session.
* Passengers are required to sign indemnity and must wear helmet.
* Passengers are allowed only for 3 laps.
* Children aged 12 and below are not allowed to be a passenger.
TRACK RENTAL PROCEDURES
1. Track hirers must register, make payment and sign indemnity at circuit Administration Office.
2. Proceed to pit exit when practice session starts (according to time stated on receipt)
3. Pit exit marshal will check receipt and eligibility of track hirer.
4. Upon approval, proceed to enter track after Turn 1.
5. To come back to pit area, take the slip road before the last corner.
6. Changing of rider / driver is strictly PROHIBITED.
7. You are not allowed to stop your vehicle at any point in the track unless your vehicle breaks down.
8. Two flag signals must be observed during practice:-
Red - Slow down completely and ride/drive slowly to pit. Practice stops temporarily.
Chequered - End of session - go for last lap and back to pit.
9. No testing is allowed around pit area and service roads.
10. All service roads are PROHIBITED area.
Johor Circuit is very popular as a venue for riding clubs and car track day events. So if you want to experience the thrills of driving your own car or riding your own motorcycle through the sweeps of the circuit then we operate various days to enable you to enjoy "the other side of the fence".
The following schedule offers a GUIDE as to which days are available / not available. For latest updates of availability, please call our track office at 07- 252 1313 for information.