KN|GHTS.inc
WELCOME TO KN|GHTS.inc
KN|GHTS.inc
WELCOME TO KN|GHTS.inc
KN|GHTS.inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DARE ENOUGH TO BE CHALLENGED!!!
Welcome to KN|GHTS.inc ! Welcome to the Legendary FRIENDSHIPS
||| NONE OF US AS GOOD AS ALL OF US |||
||| Track Day @ Johor International Circuit 30-10-2011 |||

Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..

Go down 
+5
EV|L KN|GHT
BUDDIE5 KN|GHT
P|R@T3S KN|GHT
Sapphire Kn|ght
Lycan Knight
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycan Knight
TEAM SUPPORTER
Lycan Knight

Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Empty
PostSubject: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:57 am

Nickname: Lycan Knight
Car Type: Proton Saga BLM
D.O.B: 28.10.1986
P.O.B: Penang
Contact info: 0168882428
Email: csk_1437@yahoo.com
Facebook ID: Cheah Sern Kwang
Back to top Go down
Sapphire Kn|ght

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime20/06/11, 01:08 pm

Welcome Bro...
Back to top Go down
P|R@T3S KN|GHT
CHAIRMAN
P|R@T3S KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime20/06/11, 06:09 pm

welcome bro.. patut da join lama da ni.. hehehe.. hope boleh kembangkan belah KL (Central) plak lepas ni... feel free to suft the forum, bro.. more info in other thread.. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-knights.com
BUDDIE5 KN|GHT
TEAM CREW
BUDDIE5 KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 03:53 am

Welcome on board bro Lycan....Glad you be part of Team Knight...Cheer
Back to top Go down
EV|L KN|GHT

EV|L KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 04:05 am

welcome chestnut...eh...salah... Double Finger
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/burn.promote
Lycan Knight
TEAM SUPPORTER
Lycan Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 04:20 am

SK: Thank you Bro..
PK: Tu pasal bro..sepatutnya dah lame jadi member.
BK: Thank You Bro..
EK: Chestnut pulak dah...Lycan bro...hehehe..

Thank You Again All cheers
Back to top Go down
EV|L KN|GHT

EV|L KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 04:24 am

hehehe..

abg ko yg panggil ko chestnut.. heheh

btw.. @penang @kl?
Back to top Go down
Lycan Knight
TEAM SUPPORTER
Lycan Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:02 am

Hahaha..Dia memang.tak sedar plak abg utk chestnut jadik Big Chestnut..hehehehe..I kat KL bro..Keje.
Back to top Go down
EV|L KN|GHT

EV|L KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:35 am

ok..anyway welcomed to the KN|GHTS World!
Back to top Go down
Lycan Knight
TEAM SUPPORTER
Lycan Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:37 am

Trima Kasih Bro..
Back to top Go down
P|R@T3S KN|GHT
CHAIRMAN
P|R@T3S KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 07:50 am

hahaha! good idea! BIG CHESTNUT for VK.. hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Lycan Knight
TEAM SUPPORTER
Lycan Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 08:19 am

Bro...tak mau idea idea...It is the fact..hehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
EV|L KN|GHT

EV|L KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 09:21 am

kah kah kah lol!
Back to top Go down
P|R@T3S KN|GHT
CHAIRMAN
P|R@T3S KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime21/06/11, 09:53 am

hahaha! ok, guys.,... let's continue mengutuk dabish at Knights bar.. hehehe...
Back to top Go down
EV|L KN|GHT

EV|L KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime22/06/11, 03:09 am

okie dokie..
Back to top Go down
Lycan Knight
TEAM SUPPORTER
Lycan Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime22/06/11, 05:46 am

Roger roger..
Back to top Go down
r34y_KN|GHT
C.E.O - Sports & Recreation
r34y_KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime23/06/11, 04:26 am

welkam bro..
Back to top Go down
Lycan Knight
TEAM SUPPORTER
Lycan Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime23/06/11, 06:16 am

Thanks Bro
Back to top Go down
VAMP|RE KN|GHT
VICE CHAIRMAN
VAMP|RE KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime23/06/11, 06:48 am

wow .. see whos here .. finally ... my brother

hahahaa .. welcome home lycan .. its was quite a while! enjoy to day max and do a ice breaking of KN|GHTS at KL .. hhahahahha

welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=605417934&sa
K|LL3RZ KN|GHT
ProSelf Claim King of Neo
K|LL3RZ KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime23/06/11, 06:00 pm

LYC@N KN|GHT..welcome bro!! We're happy u join us! Pastinya Knights bertambah kuat dgn adanya gandingan adik-beradiks iaitu Vampire + Lycan dan Pirates + Bugs...yeyeyeyeaaahhhh!!
Back to top Go down
EV|L KN|GHT

EV|L KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime24/06/11, 02:47 am

bugs?
Back to top Go down
r34y_KN|GHT
r34y_KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime24/06/11, 04:34 am

ko tak kenal bugs KN|GHT ke burn..
Back to top Go down
VAMP|RE KN|GHT
VICE CHAIRMAN
VAMP|RE KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime24/06/11, 04:34 am

correction killerz my fren ..

WE ARE ALL BROTHERS ...... dan dengan adanya gandingan kita semua ...pastinya KN|GHTS kuat lagi! << more like it .. yeyeyeyeyeyyeyyyaaaaaahhh

dan ini adalah team adik beradik kita sendiri ...

Burn: bugs is amirul @ bugs KN|GHT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=605417934&sa
r34y_KN|GHT
r34y_KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime24/06/11, 04:59 am

hehehe.. ya betul tu..

Back to top Go down
P|R@T3S KN|GHT
CHAIRMAN
P|R@T3S KN|GHT

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime24/06/11, 06:23 am

bugs skang tgh melanjutkan pelajaran dalam bidang sains permotoran.. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..   Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi EveryOne...Proudly announcing that I have joined Team Knights..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next